Guitar VS Piano 1.0 Guitar VS Piano 1.0

Good Job

I thought it was good, except some parts of the piano seemed to be in the wrong key, they were flat. I loved the guitar though, very dancy. Leave some reviews of mine if you'd like, my stuff isn't as fast as yours though.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

good you liked it and yea i know some keys were wrong note but i changed it in the reuploaded guitar vs piano. thx 4 listening

Flashburn - Red Raver Flashburn - Red Raver

Loved it

Good stuff buddy, and I ended up making a song called Flashburn.... haha check it out if you want, hopefully lives up to the name :P

Flashburn - Crimson Keys Flashburn - Crimson Keys

Very nice.

I liked it alot, I always enjoy piano melodies. In fact! You've inspired me to make a piano driven song. Maybe I'll call it Flashburn :P Good stuff man

Flashburn responds:

let me know when u make it id love to hear it!

.:Overhear:. .:Overhear:.

Just responding

Nope wasn't a midi I put that into FL myself :P I can play the piano, I knew what the notes were. I'll review some of your stuff later ,ttyl

Nmixer responds:

Ya he he, i must be off a bit eh ? i'm not the best at making long' things, but i can make a little tune... oh well. thanks :)

gyl2 gyl2

Not bad for a first try

Hey man, I liked it except for the bit of feedback. Also, make it a little longer next time. Not bad for a first timer ;) Head on over and listen to 'The Brilliant Stars' of mine, if you like ambient music you might enjoy it.

DrunkAlien responds:

Thanks:D!! I know, it is a bit short, but if i had a GOOD program i would try to make some good ones.
Glad u liked it;)
-DrunkAlien

Bell and Chimes Mix Bell and Chimes Mix

Not Bad

Pretty good, needs to be more in depth and develop it a bit more I like it though. Check out Kelsey's Song on mine, its my best one.

hypeserver responds:

cool, I'll check it out this was just a little test I through together on my pc so it's not the greatest, but I put alot of time and effort into Ultra Trance and Deadly Jamican Beat.