PICONJO:sings!!!!!! PICONJO:sings!!!!!!

Why?

I don't understand why you would waste your time with this. But whatever, its your life.

Lord-Humungus responds:

kthanx...i had a lot of fun making it....glad j00 leik it!
'

Just Another War Just Another War

Not bad at all.

Very good man, I especially liked the music that you had playing. Dragged on a bit but I'm an impatient man, so it's all good.
I liked the 'city melter' bomb thing. Nice.

Flyborg responds:

Thanks. The movie is technically based on that bomb - it was quite disturbing in the dream I saw it in, so in the movie it goes!

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Pretty good

If this had not been David Firth, I don't think it would have gotten such a high score. Probably more around 3.00 then this. But that being said, it is still a good animation just make sure that you don't take the mass opinion like 'YoUU FukkIN! RoIOX!' as anything which I'm sure you don't anyway.

Good job, I can't say I liked it as much as Salad Fingers or Scribbler, it lacks something which didn't bring me fully into the story.

How to make a soundboard How to make a soundboard

Hey buddy

Hey man, want to thank you for using my music in this. Don't know why it sounds so weird here but nonetheless, thanks.

SimpRgr8 responds:

I had to make it quieter because if it was at the volume it was, it would be hard to hear the example sound. Hope you don't mind.

Guitar VS Piano 1.0 Guitar VS Piano 1.0

Good Job

I thought it was good, except some parts of the piano seemed to be in the wrong key, they were flat. I loved the guitar though, very dancy. Leave some reviews of mine if you'd like, my stuff isn't as fast as yours though.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

good you liked it and yea i know some keys were wrong note but i changed it in the reuploaded guitar vs piano. thx 4 listening

Flashburn - Red Raver Flashburn - Red Raver

Loved it

Good stuff buddy, and I ended up making a song called Flashburn.... haha check it out if you want, hopefully lives up to the name :P

Flashburn - Crimson Keys Flashburn - Crimson Keys

Very nice.

I liked it alot, I always enjoy piano melodies. In fact! You've inspired me to make a piano driven song. Maybe I'll call it Flashburn :P Good stuff man

Flashburn responds:

let me know when u make it id love to hear it!